Members joining the Westerley community get the support from experienced riders who have competed at the highest levels and completed some of the longest endurance rides. It’s not just about getting fitter and faster though. Members also enjoy the wide range of social events, club rides, and excursions. This year you will find the Westerley kit being sported on the road at iconic rides such as Ride London, multi-sport events, internationally as well as virtually.
For the more competitive-minded you can represent the club in races and compete for our impressive collection of trophies and awards. For less than 6p a day they also receive:
- Free entry to all West London Combine time trials on the road (at least 13 events)
- Reduced entry fee for, and guaranteed entry to, our Hillingdon Circuit Time Trial series (11 events in 2023)
- Free entry to our club reliability ride, the Westerley Winter Warmer
- Subsidised club kit
- Access to our programme of club rides, outings, training, virtual racing, and social events
While most of our active racing members live in either West London (Chiswick, Acton, Ealing, Hayes, Greenford and Ruislip areas) or Buckinghamshire, others may have moved away – nationally and internationally – but remain an important part of the club.
Membership costs are as follows:
- Full adult membership – £20
- Junior membership (under 18) – FREE
- Social membership – £10 (Only eligible to take part in the social 10 race)
To join the Westerley, please complete the Paypal payment and email your name and address details to our club secretary, Vince Dey. Please also let us know if you are joining first or second claim. Second claim is where you already belong to another cycling club and race under their name.
WESTERLEY CC ADULT MEMBERSHIP
.WESTERLEY CC SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP
To join the Westerley, please complete the Paypal payment and email your name and address details to our club secretary, Vince Dey.
You can contact us, either by email, telephone, or at one of our club events such as those at the Hillingdon Circuit.
Membership subscriptions / renewals can be paid by Paypal (above), or by cheque or bank transfer.
f you want to have a chat about joining and all the things we offer, please email us here.
We really do have such a wide range of cyclists in our club, we’re sure you will fit in.